:---:

You are welcome to read my posts...
Warning: Contents may get your dormant grey cells activated!

April 15, 2007

Trying to understand...

I dream, I hope, I desire…
It’s what I call my attire
I fear it may fade away…
Given the modern chaos amidst satire
Every mundanely act creates an ire,
I need to understand what is good and what is dire,
Little things teach me to perspire
My thoughts sometimes camouflage what I aspire (to be)…


Life is a journey; not a destination. To enjoy the serenity in the end, we must open our eyes to the little realms of beauty en route. Every little creation is beauty personified. But beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder…
Then what really is ‘beautiful’?
I know a rose is a rose is a rose…
But meanings are always hidden behind the prose.
It’s always easy to determine the face value of an absolute value, but not other way round! Why is it so?
I don’t know.

Each day unfolds a new chapter in life, but I cannot forget the older chapters unlike in the history text…
A single quote, a line or a para tends to a summary with finesse,
A simple fact. X does not always tend to 1!
My chapters in life are lessons of wisdom;
Giving it a précis is no job of ease
The wise alone know how their troubles cease…

A definition is just the locus; the radius decides the circumference…
I decide how big a picture I want to see, what extent am I willing to go, and what the basis of my big picture is!
Just like the raw colors on canvas that yearn for the painter’s final touch…
I am the artist of my life;
Painting is then just an act…

If life isn’t a lesson, living certainly is!
Should learn to live every moment and cherish every second.
‘Coz time is precious, and so am I.
I may be anxious, I may be paranoid….
Situations - I cannot avoid; but certainly I get annoyed…
Is there life (with) inhibitions devoid?

Unlike Wordsworth and his Daffodils, my mood is neither vacant nor pensive,
Just a thought, I am expressive!….

1 comment:

Venkat said...

AMAZING! Very well written. Of what i know about you, i can clearly see your touches, your very candid thoughts and confidence. I love the Math and Science metaphors in it. Keep writing!