I told you I loved you, but my words meant nothing to you then.
Now that I hate you, I don’t wanna waste my words for you…I still am.
Now that I hate you, I don’t wanna waste my words for you…I still am.
Why is it that it takes time to realize that whatever happens is for a reason? I liked you coz I was blinded by the goodness of others words for you and the smartness of your looks. Little did I know that your companionship would give way so easily? Just a year and half ? You were a medium to reach out to my little world. I could speak through your heart and could listen to others thoughts just being so close to you.
Asking for anything more would have been a sin. Coz I had my best buddy, I had you all the time. At times, I would get scared that I would lose you someday, somehow. But then dint want to think about it further. It was all good ….
It was all going fine .When suddenly you broke my heart. You left me in the middle of nowhere. I was cut off from the rest, just coz you left me. I had stopped socializing for sometime just the new handicap that I was then. Till date, I am trying to figure out what made you do that. I felt so helpless, but I knew I had to find my way out.
You might have had your share of sadistic pleasures. But I am no less. If you thought you were the ultimate, and I have no choice but to brood…. am sorry to say, you are absolutely wrong. It was difficult making a new choice, but I had to trust my instincts too. To get back on track, I needed some support and I was lucky to find one soon.
This time around I was careful. I dint go by the looks coz often looks are deceptive. This guy is a complete package of intelligence and wit. He looks quite simple and sober, but is my kind with features to adore. No ho-hum and no hogwash kinda personality.
I wish to treasure him for ages and ages, if destiny permits. Just a sec…are you with me? Wake up; I am talking about my cell phone….the earlier that conked off for no reason and the new one that’s a basic piece!!
No comments:
Post a Comment