:---:

You are welcome to read my posts...
Warning: Contents may get your dormant grey cells activated!

November 11, 2006

Secret santa's already here..

We call ourselves ' Crooked angels'. yes ..our nameplate..( just a post-it) and a picture of an angel beside it describes the tenacity of our crookedness and the capacity of angel-ism we have,crazy!!!!. Yes. crazy roomies in their own world.
One day, as I was just heading out, was almost near the elevator when my neighbor strutting out of it, gives me a wierd look. The next second, she gives me this friendly smile and gets me talking about the ' nameplate'. haha...
I couldn't really make out if she was drunk or something, coz she kept asking me again n again..."oh, did u put this angel here? Its nice....." " But then why did u put it"...." ah, I see...Angels live here".." But why crooked angels".....I tried answering a few, but then realised it was pointless. Maybe she was just on a high, so I excused myself on the pretext of having made my friends wait long enough for me. I registered this scene as a funny one, and always think about it, when I walk toward my door.
Recently, we realised that somebody had tampered with the so called pic of the angel. we didn't bother much.since it was just dangling there, we took it off. And just a couple of days back, we have this cute little scented 'angelic Koala' hung on our door knob!! My first guess was my neigbor. But then, me and my roomie kept thinking for a while and assumed it to be one of our friends. We didn't want to ask anyone, hoping that the benefactor would be humble enough to let us know. No clues yet!
For some reason, the scent reminds of 'Odomas- the mosquito repellant' back home. It gives a funny kinda snoozy tingling feeling to my head and so I decided to just seat it inside my shoe-rack. Noooooooo....I dont mean to be rude!! But cant really help it . So, I just wanna thank whoever it was, for that cute little thing! It was a very sweet gesture. We are happy to know that there are angels around us too:)