Yes. Here I am , again writing a review for a movie that I watched. And it's so natural....I just write on the sad one's...I mean the CRAP category.
In my opinion, movies can be classified into following categories:
- Those you enjoy watching and feel there is something good about it..
- Those you know for sure are flops, but you wanna put your curiosity at rest...and so...
- Those you are not sure of, but think there will be something good about it...moderate hopes.
And as far as my experience goes, my review on movies really depends on the rows where I get seats...infact inversely proportional. Too front....sad movies. Middle rows...average. Top Rows...hmm...wow..!
For eg: Front rows: Delhi 6, Salaam Namaste, Wats your rashee,
Middle Rows: Firaaq, Fanaa, Kabhi Alvida....
Top Rows: Jaane Tu ya jaane na, chak de, Page 3, DDLJ, Kal ho na ho, Ab tak chappan...and so on.
Rashee....Phew..!! sometimes I regret my trait of being adamt. My friend literally warned me.....prema don't....!! And he also knew...I usually doze by 10:00pm latest...I crash. Wonder how I made up my mind to survive the ordeal.....
On a reasonably less harsh side, I thought few songs were nice. Priyanka ofcourse looked great...inspired me a bit to start gymming again! and Harman bhai...must say..you dance well. But why did Gowariker uncle want traces of Love story 2050 in Rashee? And what were you thinking...when you attempted that dance with the 'Tula' Rashee wali priyanka...some alien, sci-fi kinda character dancing??! Seems...you want people to really remember you for your 'Love Story 2050'.
And I did laugh and smile in between. Thanks to the Gujju elements in the movie...their love for food, the craze for share market and all kinds of money games...and the love for creating a debt trap!! ( No offense to any gujrati person here).
And what else...( actually thinking hard...to find out what was good about it) . The Climax was too good...Harman marries the Priyanka named 'sanjana'...who is the Just- in-time bahu to be...of which even he is taken by surprise. So even after meeting all 12 Rashees...he coudn't figure out 'who' she was? Maybe...Gowariker uncle wanted to put it as " Rashee or no Rashee....you are destined to meet somebody good. then what's the point of Rashee & Kundali Matching...when you yourself wont attach much importance to it in day-to day living! and ho.....that's when ,in the movie...the entire family screams ' what's your Rashee?'....( as if we were waiting to know it).
6 comments:
I heard from someone it is 3hr 45 min movie with 13 songs :-o
yes...precisely, 3 hours n 45 mins!! :(
Is it like every rashi - one song? Lol.
//you want people to really remember you for your 'Love Story 2050'.//
I have great memories of that movie, have seen that movie in a half empty bus on way to Pune from Nasik, and remember dozing off in the last row of seats and even falling down! It was such a cool movie!
its that bad??? i was thinkin of watching it ...eekss
I was forced to watch this movie (By/with whom) my Rashee matched. I almost slept throughout the crap.
Post a Comment