Well this is a movie form last year...should I say the year when someone 'vinaaithandi Vandaan' for me?
Should have watched it last year because I heard a lot of people raving about the song omana penne...
Finally I am glad I saw the movie...not great/great/good/average..what do you expect me to say?
Basically the Bollywood formula is fit into my head. So according to that, its an average movie. Imagine a Ranbir or Priyanka doing what Trisha and karan Johar look alike simbu did. I can bet all the penniless pounds I have, they would have overacted. Damn the desi beats that would definitely accompany it..
But the story is so like the on-off relationship status that most people of the FB gen have. Now is there-its off-its yes- oh no! And finally the dream shaadi happens...again respecting hindu and christian customs both.Nice.
Tamil movies, I have never been a big fan of. But over the years, I have heard southindians tell me that the southindi movies are not bad infact. Except for the occassional lungi-lifts and difficult to digest stunts, the acting is more real. When you see them acting, you know its their acting!I think I agree.Overall a good movie.Music makes a movie down there in tollywood!!
No comments:
Post a Comment